* Endocrine glands are those glands whose secretions are hormones and directly enter bloodstream. The group includes * Thyroid, parathyroid, Adrenal, Pancreas, Ovaries, Testes, Pituitary, Pineal and Hypothalamus * Endocrine surgery is a super speciality surgical field to deal with surgical problems related to these endocrine glands. * Among the endocrine glands, Thyroid is the…
Both diagnostic & therapeutic laparoscopy Gynaecology 1. Diagnostic Laparoscopy – infertility 2. Laparoscopy – PCOS 3. Diagnostic Hysteroscopy 4. Ovarian cyst (Dermoid,Torsion) 5. Tubal surgery-(To mass, hydrosalpinx) 6. Ectopic/Tubal pregnancy 7. Fibroid removal(Myomectomy) 8. Uterus removal – Hysterectomy 9. Sterilization Surgery 1. Appendicectomy 2. Gall Bladder removal – Laparoscopy 3. Adhesiolysis Key hole surgery, as…
“The wellness of women” is the motto. Various problems like white discharge pv, menstrual problems, pain abdomen, sexual problems are treated. Services Include * Women Master Health checkup * HPV vaccination – cervical cancer prevention vaccine * Pap smear * PCO treatment * Fibroid & ovarian cyst treatment * Prolapse uterus * Laparoscopy: 1. Ovarian…
“We two ours two” is a good family concept!!
1. Contraceptive advice
2. CU-T insertion
3. Contraceptive Injections
4. Medical or Surgical Top(Only on Indicated medical grounds)
a. Permanent sterilization – open/laparoscopy
b. Vasectomy – Male partner.
The percentage of infertility (Primary & Secondary) is On the rising trend!!
Our fertility clinic helps women to achieve parenthood.
The services Include
1. Follicular study
2. Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
3. PCO treatment
4. Assisted Reproduction techniques
a. IUI & IVF (Test Tube Baby)
5. Tubal recanalisation
Pregnancy is a blessing. In our Antenatal clinic, we care for Expectant Mothers from the date of confirmation of pregnancy till delivery. The new mom clears her doubts, ensures welling of herself and baby’s too! We take care of both Low Risk & High Risk pregnant mothers. Our Antenatal multidisciplinary team includes Obstetrician, Diabetologist, Physician…
Both Mini & John were confused and anxious about her delivery.They live an hour away from Hospital area and is concerned about their delivery plan!! Their questions were the most frequently asked & few are here … (1) What is Labour pain ? Labor pain is the pain perceived because of uterine contractions at regular…
* You have a good news that your baby is growing strong & healthy! * And your chance of miscarriage is low! * NVP is very common in pregnancy, starts at around 4-6 wks of GA, peaks around 8-12 wks and resolves by20 wks in 90%of women. * It’s more bothersome in moms with pre…