* You have a good news that your baby is growing strong & healthy!
* And your chance of miscarriage is low!
* NVP is very common in pregnancy, starts at around 4-6 wks of GA, peaks around 8-12 wks and resolves by20 wks in 90%of women.
* It’s more bothersome in moms with pre existing heartburn and Acid reflux.
* Antenatal period is challenging for some women with exaggerated NVP!
* You can handle this happy nuisance with home remedies like ginger, avoiding prenatal vitamins with iron , small frequent meals and adequate rest.You can eat food of your choice . If still pulling you down , consult your obstetrician to check ur wellbeing and take safe countermedications. .
Some antenatal clinics do offer yoga , acupressure & related therapies which is of great help to these delicate darlings!
For further help , contact Dr.Sasirekha Kumaran,
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist ,
Jeevan women care clinic ,